Friday, June 18, 2010

Twitter in the Classroom

There were 3 ways that using Twitter in the classroom appealed to me:

1. I would use Twitter to allow parents to see what is going on in the classroom.

2.I would use Twitter to monitor students learning. My students would be able to tweet to me the stuff that they have learned, the difficulites that they may be having in class or on an assignment, or other information like tips they could share, or resources they have come across. This would replace a journal or a log.

3.I would use Twitter to have a scavenger hunt. I would have students find pictures, websites, or other online documents that relate to the topic that we are learning in class.

Although I am not very familiar with Twitter, I see how it could be a good tool for the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment